On the animation progress
I am really not happy with the way the animation was looking. It was taking too long to finish and the results were not particularly intriguing. Therefore, I decided on the following action plan:
1. Significantly reduce the size of the soundtrack to perhaps 5 min (DONE).
2. Do a rough storyboard (DONE)
3. Don't be afraid of contemporary animation and don't be too reliant of the approval of people who have no interest in contemporary art. (DONE lol)
4. Start animating the sequences in a fast and rough manner, prioritising expression and humour.
5. Take some video footage of Glasgow scenes, ambiances.
6. Produce drawings (your style) from the sequence plans.
Just some casual sketching
This blog is documenting the creative practice process of the experimental animation, visual artist and researcher Myria Christophini.